Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Back In the States/Expansion of blog

Hi everyone!! It's been SOOO long since I've updated this, but a lots been going on....after school, I worked in Ireland for a month, my grandad passed away (pic below):( and I've been and come back from Italy. I spent a month there...it was great, but I came back to Ireland for my uncles wedding, and have since moved back to Chicago. Since I've been back ...I've got a job at a restaurant that is opening up, so now we're doing menu testing/training/etc..and i've decided to go to bartending school so I can get some MONEY! It's been a lot of fun, I love being behind the bar...def a lot of fun.

Mum, dad and I went to the annual Condor's booze cruise..here's some pics.






So you might be wondering about the expansion of the blog...well since i'll be staying put in Chicago for awhile, I thought I'd start adding some tidbits of triva, did ya knows', and funny/interesting things. I'm sure most of you know I have a lot of random thoughts and trivia ...so I figured this is as good of a place as any to let it all out lol.

So for now...here's something you might find funny...certainly made me smile:
(stay tuned for more blog action soon)

Ode to a Martini Drinker
by Sold Cober

Strankel, strankle, little twink.
Who the hell you are I think.
I'm not under what they call
The alcofluence of incohol.
I'm not druck as thinkle peep
I'm just a little slort of sheep
Tee martoonis make a guy
Fool so feelish, don't know why.
Rally don't know who's me yet.
The drunker I stay the longer I get.
So just one more to full my cup
I've all day sober to Sunday up.

No comments:

Post a Comment