Monday, February 16, 2009

Week 7

We'll its week 7 here, and to be honest...I'm loving every second of it.

We just did our herb & salad exam which included some techniques on Friday. I think I did pretty well, I'll find out the results tomorrow. For the technique part I had to: chop and sweat an onion, slice and saute mushrooms, make mayonnaise and make a paper piping bag....all in 20 mins....I think I got it all done and in more than enough time.

After the exam we had a winter bbq here and a bit of a party ...then on Saturday I was in need of a quiet night home....so I decided not to go with the group to Cork. Sunday was really nice, we went on a cliff walk (photos are attached) then went to lunch at a restaurant that overlooks the bay and then worked/toured a bakery in Middleton. Really a great day.

Hope all is well with you lot

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment