Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Week 4

How's everyone...sorry I haven't posted anything for awhile, but the Internet has been down.

Last Friday after school we came back to our house and the alarm was going off, and we had no power. After about 3 hours someone came out to figure out what happened....apparently my toilet was dripping into the fuse box..causing the "melt down." So, the solution=wait til the fuse to dry out.....no problem what-so-ever with no power for a night, the problem I had with the whole situation....the bloody alarm was not turned off...for 36 HOURS.

Sleeping through an alarm is not a fun thing to do...luckily Charlotte and I left to go to Kilkenny...so we avoided some of the alarm, but not all of it.

We got to Kilkenny, and had a fun time...did some shopping and had some dinner, met Marc and Barbara for some drinks...only to find out Barbara's car had been stolen! So we had a full session then went back to Marc's for the best home-made curried chips I've ever had!

On a positive spin for the weekend, I got to see KD..went to Dodo's grave to say hello...had a lovely meal at Paul's restaurant and had a good drive back down to Cork.

I'll have to load pictures next time because the internet is REALLY REALLY slow right now, so until then...I'll leave you with this thought:

A bowl of Corn Flakes, has more salt in it than a cup of Sea Water!

No comments:

Post a Comment